|About this site
Welcome to proveandimprove.org, the online home of proving and improving: a quality and impact toolkit for
charities, voluntary organisations and social enterprise.
This site is constructed to provide third sector and mission driven organisations with ways to prove and improve their quality and impact, aiming to:
- Help organistions’ leaders and managers to clarify how their work has an effect on people, communities, and the environment. Many of the ideas and resources presented here can help you to identify and share the effects of your work with others including staff, communities, customers, investors and funders.
- Clarify some of the basic principles of proving your value and improving your organisation’s work, so that you can start at the level that’s right for you, and build your skill and expertise over time.
- Present approaches from the voluntary and business sectors to help prove and improve the effectiveness of your organisation. These include methods that support strategic planning, healthchecks for the organisation’s functioning, and systems that help to define and demonstrate ‘quality’ both within the organisation and to outsiders.
This site provides you with:
- Ways to get started proving and improving now.
- Interactive tools to help you measure impact and demonstrate quality.
- How-to guides in order to measure impact.
- Practical guides on a range of tools and approaches that you can use.
- Downloadable library of measurement, evaluation and quality resources.